Shahid Masud Bin Habib :: Miss you



Masud Bin Habib is the First Shahid of Jamea Quasemia, Narsingdi. Since establishment of Jamea, no student of this great institution is martyred. Masud Bin Habib is only and First Shahid of this institution.





Masud Bin Habib was a student of Jamea and was AGS of Chattra Sangsad (Student Assembly). Though he was junior than me, we have good relation each other. Like Rakin, Sakin, Tafsir, Jakaria, Ibrahim and other friends. We are proud of you dear Masud Bin Habib.

We miss you a lot. Thanks to all his Facebook friends who love him.

I am not a lucky after all. I wanted to attend his Namaz-e-Janaza. But my luck did not favor me as well. --- wanted to know the updates of his buried from Masum (Habibur Raman Masum). Masum and some others along with Mahfuz (Dis. Pre.), Amin vi, Mokbul sir and many went to his Namaz-e-Janaza.

Shajalal Palash from Dubai made me call twice in that day and wanted to know about the condition of here.

Our beloved Masud Bin Habib is martyred in a clashed between Chattra League and Chattra Shibir.

Clashed in Chittagong University.


Miss you Masud.. Miss you so much.









0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The young do not want to see the bad conducts, violence or any other illegality in their country. They want a better Bangladesh for the generation next.

This is me

My photo
Hmm.. nothing to about me. I am a very ordinary man like you all.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.