Sheikh Hasina: Representing a week government.



After 3 years of Sheikh Hasina Government, this can easily be said that Hasina made the government week. The policies she took are not so good to the strong and fruitful government. Even, the regular and routine work of a government are not properly done by government. All the infrastructure and chain-of-command of government body are broken down within this three years. The question now raised up that who is the responsible for this situation??

Yes, this is a question; and a question to be raised right now.

Who is the responsible for this situation? I tell our Prime Minister Bangladesh. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

The young do not want to see the bad conducts, violence or any other illegality in their country. They want a better Bangladesh for the generation next.

This is me

My photo
Hmm.. nothing to about me. I am a very ordinary man like you all.

Followers

Powered by Blogger.